Women Inspiring Leadership & Learning (W.I.L.L.)
Style with Confidence …. Virtually!
Join the Edina Chamber staff and Fashion Expert Jodi Mayers on June 17th for a casual conversation about style, shopping and how to navigate our new virtual reality. We’ll be talking about everything from “Owning Your Square” on tools like Zoom to how best to engage with your local retailers confidently during the unchartered time of COVID.
During this conversation, you’ll learn tips & tricks for:
- Owning Your Square using virtual meeting tools
- What to wear while engaging with others both professionally and socially … albeit virtual
- What the new shopping environment looks like and how retailers are “meeting you where you’re at” in terms of your personal comfort and safety
- Ways to engage and support local retailers even if you’re not ready to venture out
- Other styling/shopping services available to help you navigate this new landscape