Taste of the NFL: Party with a PurposeName: Taste of the NFL: Party with a PurposeDate: October 27, 2018Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CDTEvent Description:Before the Vikings take on the Saints, we want to take on hunger!
Help us kick hunger and raise money for a great cause, while enjoying an evening of wine and outstanding cuisine prepared by local chefs Chef Thomas Orbison & Chef Thomas Boemer, and New Orleans Chef Adolfo Garcia!Mingle with Vikings and Saints alumni players, and purchase a football to collect autographs! Special guests for the evening will be Ben Leber, Bob Lurtsema, Brooks Bollinger, Carl Eller, Matt Birk and Pete Bercich.All proceeds raised will benefit VEAP, which provides services to over 7,700 individuals each month through its food pantry, children and youth services, social services and transportation programs.
Tickets are $100 per seat; VIP tickets are $150 per seat (VIP amenities added).
Event Hosts: LelaEvent Sponsors: Grandview Tire & Auto and Washburn-McReavy Chapels
Special thanks to Southern Wines, Chateau St. Michelle, Verlasso Salmon, Explore Edina, and the Edina Chamber of Commerce.VIP Ticket Benefits
- Access to the VIP early reception with players and celebs from 6:00-6:30 pm
- A Photo op on the red carpet and step and repeat
- A Guaranteed player or celeb seated at your assigned table
- Prime table location
- A full sized football for autographs at the event
- Photo op with a chef after the chefs have been introduced after the meal is completed
- A gift bag upon exit
- A $25 discount opportunity for the next Taste of the NFL Dinner at the Lexington on 11/24