Commuter Services is hosting their annual State of the Commute Employer Summit that brings together employers throughout the I-494 Corridor and local government agencies to discuss and share information on the following topics:
- MnDOT Briefing on I-94 and Hwy 169 Construction Projects
- Transit Updates on Southwest LRT, Orange Line BRT and Mobile App
- Health, Wellness and the Intersection of Transportation
- Recognition of suburban employers offering commuter programs
- Commuter of the Month Winners - hear from employees who inspire with their sustainable commute choices
- Network with other companies implementing commute programs
This event will be held at the Best Buy Corporate Campus where a guided tour highlighting its commuter program and amenities for employees will be given to attendees. There is no cost to attend and lunch will be provided. Please RSVP to Melissa Madison at Melissa@494corridor.org or (612) 749-4494.