Living & Leading with PurposeName: Living & Leading with PurposeDate: November 7, 2019Time: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM CSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Find meaning, live healthier and longer, and create a lasting legacy.
Be inspired by leaders who have found purpose and can help guide your personal journey, whatever your stage of life - starting out or looking for the next chapter. Leave energized with a commitment to discovering and living your purpose for health, happiness, and longevity. Opportunities to participate in follow-up sessions.
- Chris Farrell, Author of Purpose and a Paycheck
- Richard Leider, Author of The Power of Purpose
- Kris Petersen, President & COO, Think 2 Perform
- Ruth Tongen, Senior Vice President of Think 2 Perform
- Doug Lennick, Author of Moral Intelligence 2.0
- John G. Taft, Vice Chair, Baird, and Author, Stewardship
- Kim Nelson, Retired Senior Vice President External Affairs, General Mills
- Becky Roloff, President, St. Catherine University
- Alan C. Page, Retired Associate Justice, Minnesota Supreme Court
Gather to learn more about purpose journeys and to meet partners who can help you move forward. In addition to the main event, there are opportunities to participate in individualized follow-up sessions.
Thank you to all our sponsors for their partnership in producing this event with us:
Appetite for Change
Business Strategy and Research
The Ash Grove Group
Think2Perform Research Institute
Arthur and Kate Berman