Keeping Your Brain Young Webinar
Join Birchwood Financial Partners for a Free Webinar with Dr. Marc Milstein:
There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games, and Sudoku. But the statistics are staggering. Forty-seven million people have dementia worldwide, and that number is projected to double in the next 20 years. However, it doesn't have to be that way.
We—not our genes—can have control over our cognitive destiny. Significant and just-published studies point us to a compelling conclusion and powerful message: Serious mental decline is not an inevitable part of aging. Your short and long-term brain health is in your hands, and the risk of dementia can be lowered by 60% if the
right actionable steps are taken now.
During this one-hour live webinar, you will learn:
- Simple tips to do every day that supercharge your memory, productivity and lower risk for dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Quick and actionable steps you can do every morning to help you get energy-boosting sleep.
- Which surprising foods boost memory and the one sneaky ingredient in food that can raise the risk of dementia by 50%.
- The common and often hidden health issues that significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer's and dementia decades before symptoms develop. Learn to look for the subtle signs before these issues develop and how to treat them.
- The often-overlooked factors that accelerate the aging of your brain and how to avoid these traps.
- What is real and what is hype in the world of brain health. FYI: There are A LOT of products sold that make promises that are nothing more than a waste of time and money.
Live Q&A with Dr. Marc Milstein to follow the presentation.
*Event is only live; no recording will be available.
About the presenter: Dr. Marc Milstein
Dr. Marc Milstein specializes in taking the leading scientific research on health and happiness and presents it in a way that entertains, educates, and empowers his audience to live better. His presentations provide science-based solutions to keep the brain healthy, lower the risk of dementia, boost productivity and maximize longevity.
He earned both his Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry and his Bachelor of Science in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology from UCLA. Dr. Milstein has conducted research on topics including cancer biology and neuroscience and his work has been published in multiple scientific journals. Dr. Milstein has been quoted breaking down and analyzing the latest research in popular press such as USA Today, Huffington Post, and Weight Watchers Magazine. Dr. Milstein has also been featured on TV's "Dr. Oz" show explaining the latest scientific breakthroughs that improve our life. Dr. Milstein's upcoming book "Keeping Your Brain Young" will be published in 2022.
Date and Time
Wednesday May 11, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Wednesday, May 11, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Kimberly Mills, Birchwood Financial Partners