Filling the Leadership PipelineName: Filling the Leadership PipelineDate: September 27, 2019Time: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM CDTWebsite: https://bit.ly/zfmnsu2019Event Description:
Filling the Leadership Pipeline
Focusing on High Potential Leaders is Not Enough
Everyone deserves to work with a great leader, not just a fortunate few. Your organization's success depends on developing many great leaders. Achieving that means developing more than a small elite group of high-potential leaders or having a handful of good leaders scattered throughout your organization. Organizations perform at their peak when effective leadership is widely distributed and developed at all levels and in every functional area.
Dr. Jack Zenger, world-renowned thought leader in the field of research-based leadership development, and Julian Kaufmann, a distinguished global Human Resources executive and consultant, will share insights drawn from their collective experience helping organizations create that elusive ?Leadership Culture? so many organizations today are striving for.
Topics addressed will include:
- How deliberate development transforms the culture
- The shortcomings of HiPo programs
- What we can learn from the concept of herd immunity
- When to initiate leadership development efforts
- How partnerships with higher education support development of a robust leadership development pipeline
- Strategies that can be incorporated into formal and informal "corporate universities"